About Me

My photo

I live in beautiful Saratoga Springs, NY.  I have a husband who is a masters rower and a daughter obsessed with all things Japanese.  I'm a knitter and a spinner!  When I spin too much yarn I list it on my Etsy shop www.saratogaspinning.etsy.com.
My husband is also a master metalsmith and creates wonderful wrought iron wine racks displayed at www.oldworldwinerackdesigns.com.

I am a volunteer for the AFS student exchange program.  http://www.afs.org/
 
I'm saratogaknitting on Ravelry, llenz5743 Twitter and Lisa Lenz Lessard on Facebook and llenz57843 on Pinterest!  Come say hello!

Monday, September 18, 2006

Volleyball!!!





The official volleyball season has started!! First game today!

And, of course, progress on my sock! Soon I will be ready to turn the heel! This will be short today because I started a new job today! Yay! But I am TIRED!

The Rowing Cat and I send out a BIG HELLO to MONTANA! Hi Anne!

2 comments:

anne said...

yay! i've never got a shout out before :) thanks girls

Jenn said...

Whoo Hoo for Volleyball. I played all through high school, and if I had been taller, I would have continued. I LOVE volleyball!

- your SP9 hostess, Jenn