Sunday, September 24, 2006

Socks, Roving and Tea Swap

Here is a photo of my almost completed Fearless Fiber sock! The colorway is magnificent and the camera doesn't do it justice. The yarn is very comfortable - I am going to love wearing these. Of course, I have to finish the second sock . . . ;-)
Here is the wonderful roving I got from Spunky Eclectic in the colorway "Chocolate Covered Cherry"! I can't wait to see how this spins up - it really does look good enough to eat right now!



This is some merino silk roving I bought on Ebay. It is a lovely mauve/green color. This should be beautiful spun as well!


The Rowing Cat and I went shopping for my Tea Swap partner today! What fun! We got tea, two balls of beautiful yarn, some fun yarn themed note cards, candy (of course), a storybook on Saratoga and a few other small items! This is the first time I've done a swap and am pretty excited! I'm sure I'll continue to do lots more!

And, of course, a BIG HELLO to my Tea Swap partner!

No comments: