Thursday, September 14, 2006

Irish Hiking Scarf


My Irish Hiking Scarf is coming along! That I'm knitting this scarf is totally a product of blogging. Nadine's Knitting Basket Blog is on my list of daily blogs to read. She mentioned that she recently joined the Irish Hiking Scarf Knitalong hosted by Hello Yarn. I took a look at the pattern and fell in love with it. I had some Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk in a beautiful burgundy color in my stash. I thought I would give it a try! The yarn is a dream to work with - very soft. The scarf is going to be one of my favorites this fall and winter.

Today I was reading the Hello Yarn blog and saw that she had visited Saratoga this weekend on the way to the Vermont Sheep and Wool Festival! She stopped by Mrs. London's for a delicious French lunch! Isn't the blogsphere fun???

No comments: