Sunday, January 07, 2007

Knitting Progress

Thanks for all the wonderful comments on the lace shawl! I'm just happy it's finally done!

How does it look?? The beginning of the sleeve! I'm taking EZ's advice to start the sleeves while the enless stockinette of the body is in progress. And I get to see how great the handspun from my Secret Pal knits up! I am VERY excited!


And here is the progress on the body - endless, endless, endless!


Here is a picture of the beginning of my Bejeweled scarf (click the button on my sidebar). I'm making it with a mix of Kidsilk Haze and KnitPick's Alpaca Cloud. I think it will be beautiful after some blocking. But there is still lots to go.


And here is sock number one from the Socks That Rock Rocktober colorway. I love the color and have cast on for the second sock.

And my daughter just called to tell me that there is a Secret Pal package waiting for me when I get home!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your sweater looks great so far! I love how you're using the yarn you made. :) There's another package on it's way to you.

Anonymous said...

Love the sweater so far! All that stockinette sure is meditative. Is the Socks that Rock yarn as lovely to knit as it looks?

Anonymous said...

The sweater looks great... and don't u just love STR?!