Sunday, June 22, 2008

What Have I Been Up To?

The weather has been fine - warm and summer like - even though we've been through a few storms . . . So I've been knitting!

Here's a little hat designed by Jen. It's so cute and easy! It's destined for a former co-worker who has moved away who has a baby due at the end of the summer! Hope she likes it!



Here's the May offering from the Spunky Eclectic Fiber Club. I love love love the colors!

And here's the completed Smoke Ring - I'm very pleased with the way this turned out!

And here's the beginning of the Print O' The Wave Shawl. I'm enjoying the pattern!



I'll be back this weekend with my Questionnaire for the Hush Hush Handspun Hootenany Swap!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Well you have been up to great knitting, the hat is cute. That spinning is lovely too.