Saturday, March 01, 2008

And The Winner Is . . .

Thanks so much to all who entered the contest! I really appreciated every single comment supporting my recovery! Life is good!

I put all of the names in a bowl . . .



And asked the Rowing Cat to help out . . .


And the winner is . . . the lovely Nora!



(Notice the Clapotis in the background - My finger is on the mend and I am back to knitting. I finished this Clapotis that has been languishing on my needles since the summer. The Rowing Cat promptly commandeered it for her own. Oh well. Can't complain I guess!)

My sister-in-law and I are off to see Annie Modesitt tomorrow! Woo Hoo! Hopefully I'll get some pictures for later in the week!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Well done to Nora. glad the finger is better and I hope you have a great time seeing Ann Modesitt.

Ellen said...

Can't wait to hear about Annie's class. We were away, so I couldn't go. I did take a class with Annie back in L.A. and loved it.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh thank you! It appears I'm on a bit of a 'roll' at the moment... :)