About Me

My photo

I live in beautiful Saratoga Springs, NY.  I have a husband who is a masters rower and a daughter obsessed with all things Japanese.  I'm a knitter and a spinner!  When I spin too much yarn I list it on my Etsy shop www.saratogaspinning.etsy.com.
My husband is also a master metalsmith and creates wonderful wrought iron wine racks displayed at www.oldworldwinerackdesigns.com.

I am a volunteer for the AFS student exchange program.  http://www.afs.org/
 
I'm saratogaknitting on Ravelry, llenz5743 Twitter and Lisa Lenz Lessard on Facebook and llenz57843 on Pinterest!  Come say hello!

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Taking It Easy in the Summertime

Here is Mark and his brother Paul out on the deck watching the grill and shucking the corn . . . I love watching men work ;-) The weather has been beautiful and we've been enjoying the outdoors!


Here's some progress on the Campanula socks! I'm enjoying knitting these socks - the yarn is fabulous. I'll report more later this week - I've been busy at my new job!



4 comments:

Holly Jo said...

The yarn is beautiful. Am I allowed to say it makes me think of Christmas? Just the perfect red.

Kylie said...

I just love the colourway.

Nora said...

I was really happy to see this post come up in bloglines. I'm gld you're enjoying the summer. x

Jknits said...

Great socks. Hope the new job is going well