Friday, July 06, 2007

Chevron

Remember this little gem I purchased from the Loopy Ewe? Well, I was inspired today by Knitting Knirvana's post to get started . . . I pulled out some KnitPicks Memories sock yarn in the Cape Cod colorway and put them together.


They looked truly horrible together. Wouldn't you agree??


And then this marvelous thing happened - a Chevron Scarf was started. I can hardly believe the color combination and that it works so well - the colors are very bright in good light - we had some crazy storms here this afternoon . . . This makes me so happy!

5 comments:

knittingknirvana said...

Nice choice! Isn't it just the strangest thing how the colors work so well together??? Glad I could provide some inspiration! :)

Anonymous said...

Lisa, the bright and dark colours are beautifully matched. I can see a stunning chevron coming up... :)

Linda said...

I like those colours, the scarf will be great!

Holly Jo said...

WOW!!! Great choices. I love how those scarves come together in the end. Is the knitting very mindless?

Jknits said...

Wow! Who would have thought...they really do look great together.