Monday, December 27, 2010

Pictures of Christmas

I'm giving random Christmas moments today!


Mark and the Rowing Cat reading the Night Before Christmas.


All of the cousins hanging out in the Rowing Cat's room before Christmas dinner.  We had 15 all together!  Whew!



The marvelously delicious Chocolate Strawberry Mousse cake the Rowing Cat and I made for dessert!


I spent weeks making these Tardis Socks for the Rowing Cat and would you believe that I forgot to wrap and put them under the tree???  I remembered yesterday and gave them to her - they were a hit!


Here she is trying out her takoyaki method with pancake mix.  We still have to find a recipe for the real thing (with octopus) but this was a good substitute for breakfast!



Our Montana relatives sent us a fabulous cheesecake! The Rowing Cat decided to have it for lunch!


I got my spinning wheel back out and finished off a skein of alpaca this morning.  Now I'm onto the wool I have sitting in the corner! 

1 comment:

anne said...

your daughter is rockin' some great sweats...does that mean we might get her for school??? :)