Sunday, November 09, 2008

NaNoWriMo


It's National Novel Writing Month! The Rowing Cat has joined the Young Writers portion! She has pledged to write at least 15,000 words in November. The kids are told to just write and not be concerned with spelling or grammar. They'll go back and edit in December. She has been faithfully writing every day and she is having a blast! I'm so proud!!

Want to see what she's written so far?? Leave me a comment or email me and I'll forward a copy!

llenz57843@aol.com

2 comments:

knittingknirvana said...

I would love to see what she has written! Is she doing this on her own or is it part of a school assignment? Do you think she will try to get it published? I don't even know her and I am excited for her!! :)

Jknits said...

Go Rowing Cat! This is such a good challenge. And, I love what she's written so far.