About Me

My photo

I live in beautiful Saratoga Springs, NY.  I have a husband who is a masters rower and a daughter obsessed with all things Japanese.  I'm a knitter and a spinner!  When I spin too much yarn I list it on my Etsy shop www.saratogaspinning.etsy.com.
My husband is also a master metalsmith and creates wonderful wrought iron wine racks displayed at www.oldworldwinerackdesigns.com.

I am a volunteer for the AFS student exchange program.  http://www.afs.org/
 
I'm saratogaknitting on Ravelry, llenz5743 Twitter and Lisa Lenz Lessard on Facebook and llenz57843 on Pinterest!  Come say hello!

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Better Late Than Never!

Holly Jo tagged me for this a while back!

4 Jobs I've Held:

Bus Girl
Federal Funds Coordinator
Admin. Asst to the Mayor
Financial Aid Counselor

4 Movies I Watch Over and Over

Waking Ned Devine
Lord of the Rings
Local Hero
Amelie

4 Places I Have Been

Paris
The Abacos, Bahamas
Kalispell, Montana
Milan

4 Places I Have Lived

Saratoga Springs, NY
Marblehead, MA
Jupiter, FL
East Sandwich, Cape Cod, MA

4 TV Shows I Watch

Lost
Torchwood
Rome
Tudors

4 People Who Email Me Regularly

My daughter
My mother
My father-in-law
Friends from high school

4 Favorite Foods

Veal Cutlets with Tomato Sauce
Escarole Soup
Risotto
Clams and Linguini

4 Places I Would Rather Be:

Cape Cod
Bahamas
Ireland
Sweden

4 Things I'm Looking Forward to

Key West in April
My daughter's college graduation ( a ways away, but I'm still looking forward to it!)
Getting to the 5 year mark (1 down, 4 to go)
Summer on Lake George

4 People to Tag

Ramona

Anne

Anne

Ellen



Still no knitting - but some spinning! I have one more color to make this trio from Spunky Eclectic's Party Dress. I split the roving into the three separate colors and will try 3 plying them together now that I have enough bobbins! The colors are much brighter than this picture shows - neon even!



2 comments:

Holly Jo said...

Wow! YOu lived in Cape Cod - that seems like such a mystical place to me. Your spinning looks good as always. I like the green. :)

Ellen said...

Thanks for the tag. I'll get to it eventually.
Another snowstorm you say?
I do not think I am cut out for this weather. I know it could be worse, it's been rough for us.