I've been spinning for about a year and a half and would consider myself intermediate.
2. What kinds of yarn do you create (singles/2-ply/3-ply/art yarn)?
I usually create 2-ply or singles yarn.
3. What do you spin with (spindle/wheel/both)?
Just my wheel - A Louet 75
4. What are your favorite fibers to spin with? Anything you don't like?
I love to spin Merino and Romney. I'm not so hot on silk and tencel, but I probably just need more practice. I'm also very allergic to Angora bunnies, so that's off my list.
5. Who are your favorite
Spunky Eclectic, Hello Yarn
6. What kind of fiber do you want to try?
I should really try some silk blends.
7. Is there any techniques you would like to learn?
8. Do you dye fiber? If not, would you like to learn?
I'm not really interested in dying right now. That may change!
9. Do you have fiber prep tools (and like to use them) or would you prefer ready to spin fiber?
I usually prefer ready to spin although I do have a pair of small combs that I have used with mohair locks.
10. What do you do with your handspun? What projects have you completed?
Socks, socks and more socks, scarves, hats, felted bags
11. Are you in need of any spinning gadgets (WPI Gauge, threading hook, etc)?
12. What colors "fall into your shopping basket"? Any colors you just can't stand?
I love bright colors! Anything will do!
13. What is on your wheel/spindle right now?
14. What other crafts/hobbies do you have?
15. Other than crafts, what are you passionate about?
I love to read and I love to bake when I have the time.
16. Do you have an online wishlist?
17. Is there anything that you collect?
Not besides yarn and fiber!
18. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What magazine subscriptions do you have?
I'd love to get Cat Bordhi's new pathways sock book. I have subscriptions to Interweave Knits, Vogue Knitting and Spin.
19. When is your birthday?
20. What book or movie character do you most resemble in personality?
Hmmmm. I'll have to think about this. Check back for any update!
21. What is the climate like where you live around this time (need to know for careful shipments of anything meltable)?
22. Tell us one weird fact about yourself!
I broke my left ring finger this year and now it veers off to the left of center.
favorite painting/picture(link): I'll have to think about this one too.
Candy: Anything chocolate - dark is good!
Food: Italian and Thai
Drink: Jack Daniels Manhattan
Movie(s): Pirates of the Caribbean, Local Hero, Waking Ned Devine
TV Show(s): Lost, Rome, The Tudors, Dr. Who
Book(s): The Lymond series by Dorothy Dunnet
Guilty Pleasure(s): chocolate chip cookies